How to Propagate Houseplants for Beginners
Propagating houseplants sounds complicated, but by understanding a few simple concepts, you can become a propagation pro! My latest ebook will teach you exactly what you need to know to get started EASILY and SUCCESSFULLY propagating plants. Scroll down for more details!
Why did I create this ebook?
When I first started becoming really interested in houseplants, I was fascinated by propagation. Having not owned any plants my entire life, I hadn’t heard of propagating plants and I had no idea how to do it!
I tried COUNTLESS times to cut off a random chunk of a random plant and stick it in water. I would stare at those cuttings for MONTHS wondering why the heck it WASN’T working. WHERE ARE THE ROOTS?! Luckily, over time I learned what I was doing wrong and how to have success.
So, why did I create this ebook? So that others can avoid MY failures and see success faster!
What’s in the ebook?
- Tips you NEED to know to be SUCCESSFUL when attempting to propagate your houseplants
- A step-by-step guide for how to propagate plants in water and in soil, with helpful pictures
- Exactly what materials you will need to propagate plants
- Easy-to-understand background information that will give you a better understanding of propagation in general
Who is this ebook for?
- Beginners who have heard of propagating plants but don’t know where or how to start
- Those who have tried to propagate their houseplants and failed
- Those who want to add MORE PLANTS to their homes without going out and buying more
- Those who want extra plants to give away to friends and family that YOU GREW YOURSELF
“Yay! My plant rooted! Thanks Julie!” – Emily B.
“I’m a new plant owner and this ebook told me exactly what I needed to do to successfully propagate my plants. So excited to watch them grow!” – Susan S.